[MinnowBoard] No shell and no video... please help me..

Woojoong Kim veritaswjkim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:03:34 UTC 2016

Dear all,

This is Woojoong Kim from Korea.

The reason why I send this mail into the mailing list is that

my MinnowBoard MAX does not work.

In specific, when I connect a monitor through micro HDMI and supply 5V 3A
power to this board,

the monitor does not print shell and any command. It print just black
screen, although the LED of this board goes on.

How can I fix it?

please help me..

--
Ph.D Student Woojoong Kim
Pohang University of Science and Technology(POSTECH)