[MinnowBoard] Use Flyswatter2 to program SPI flash on MinnowBoard MAX

Philipp, Damian Damian.Philipp at vector.com
Thu Jan 28 10:33:12 UTC 2016

Hi Trevor,

>-----Original Message-----
>Subject: Re: [MinnowBoard] Use Flyswatter2 to program SPI flash on
>MinnowBoard MAX
>
>Does this help?
>
>http://billtraynor.com/post/2015/11/12/flashing-minnowboard-max-with-
>the-spi-hook-in-linux/

Thank you for the link, but sadly this doesn't help me. Those instructions are for the  SPI Hook, not the Flyswatter2. I could get the SPI Hook, but that would be useful for de-bricking MinnowBoards only. The Flyswatter2 would also be useful for debugging the BeagleBone, which may (or may not) come up in the near future. However, unless I have a clear idea of how to use the Flyswatter2 to access the SPI flash of a MinnowBoard (e.g., starting with how to wire it up to the board), I would just get a nicely colored paperweight. Thus, I am still looking for the Information David Anders originally mentioned.

Best Regards
Damian Philipp