[MinnowBoard] My MBM is MIA

Eric ericolv at cox.net
Thu Jan 28 10:14:20 UTC 2016

September?!?,  a bit more than frustrating?!? LOL, you’re making me feel guilty complaining, having only waited two months!  Kudos on your patience.

I’m guessing, they’re a relatively small outfit.  Considering the BeagleBoard is on their homepage, I suppose the MinnowBoard is low on their priority list.

At this point, I don’t have a lot of confidence in CircuitCo.  My first board arrived DOA, so basic QC practices seem to be lacking .  Their first fix didn’t work and, now, on the second go around, after holding my board for two months,

they’ve simply stopped communicating with me.  I’m guessing, if they do get around to it, they’ll probably just re-flash it and ship it back and the same thing will happen again.    I hope I’m being pessimistic but if I’m not, I think I’ll give the Turbot a

shot and avoid anything manufactured by CircuitCo.

Good luck to you, I hope you get your board fixed.