[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard max coreboot

Supriti Singh supritisingh08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:39:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to build coreboot for MbMax. I found the link
http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Coreboot

But it says refer to this page for updated information:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/bay-trail/atom-e3800-minnowboard-max-platform-guide.html

I followed the instructions as given in the last link. I was able to build
an image, coreboot.rom.

I have following queries:

1. I flashed my board, but I see no output on the serial console. I did set
the baudrate and other settings.

2. The documentation says the image will be 4 MB in size. I don't
understand why should we build it to be 4 MB, if MbMax has 8MB?

3. I want to build TXE as described in the first link. But the information
is not up to date. The line numbers in instructions do not match. Where can
I find the correct instructions?

I am newbie to coreboot, so not sure if this is right place to ask or
coreboot forum.

Thanks,
Supriti