[MinnowBoard] Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Build Guide?

ltorrico at designnettech.com ltorrico at designnettech.com
Fri Jan 15 19:24:59 UTC 2016

Is there a new Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Build Guide?  I am following the 5.0 OS Build Guide and there are a few discrepancies with the 5.1.1 source.

I am following section A. How to Build a Custom Kernel.

After extracting the source it wants to execute gmin-build.sh but it does not exist.  There is a byt-build.sh which starts to run but I get an error on the build_bcmdhd command.

Looks like the bcmdhd directory does not exist in /uefi/byt/modules/

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Luis