[MinnowBoard] Looking for a datacenter project

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:34:33 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Vasanthi, Jagatha
<jagatha.vasanthi at intel.com> wrote:
> Has anyone in this forum created a datacenter with MBMs? If so, I would like to "borrow" it. I want to do some performance analysis on an MBM based data center but don't quite know how to begin. Any instructions or write-ups would be very helpful to me.
>
> Thanks!
> Vasanthi

Hi Vesanthi

I have done that before , I create a cluster of minnows. Here is the
presentation :

https://elcabs2015.sched.org/event/2H52/embedded-distributed-systems-a-case-of-study-victor-rodriguez-intel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkjxLBE8ws

You can use MPI in yocto to share the workload among the minnowboards

Try to use Yocto instead of other distros here is why :

https://www.overleaf.com/articles/embedded-distributed-systems-a-case-of-study/pqxcjxjskwdg

What test are you interested to run ? How many minnows are you
planning to connect ?

Best regards

Victor Rodriguez