[MinnowBoard] Android Lollipop - how to install Chrome for Android?

Gerard Bucas gerard.b at tekmagic.net
Thu Dec 10 14:38:24 UTC 2015

John

Did you ever get an answer to this question (how can one install Chrome on MBM with Android for development/test purposes?) from your ''Android folks' (from back in March 6 2015)?

The built-in browser on the latest Lollipop 5.1.1 image barely plays back a YouTube video on MBM (terrible performance - not usable!).

We could never resolve this - which basically makes Android almost unusable on MBM (simply need it for testing/development of 'proof of concept' right now - can sort out any Google GMS licensing issues once it looks like it sort of works!). Right now it feels almost unusable...

Curious....

Best Regards

Gerard