[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard not booting

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Thu Dec 3 05:47:56 UTC 2015

I'd guess it's much more likely due to a marginal power supply that
can't quite provide enough power to get the initial stages of boot
running (to the point where the firmware and/or OS can take over).  If
you have non-essential devices attached, try removing them and see if D2
will stay solid, if not remove everything and try powering it on with
just the board, if D2 goes solid, then you are looking at a power supply
that is marginal for sure and you should seek out a slightly heftier
power supply (2.5A or greater).

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley