[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Turbot design files

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Tue Nov 24 19:38:50 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 11:23 AM, Grigory V. Korotov wrote:
> Hi.
> Does anyone know when/if the design files for Turbot (schematics, BOM,
> layout, etc) will be posted?

Schematics are already up:

http://wiki.minnowboard.org/MinnowBoard_Turbot

The BOM / Gerbers / etc and such are getting held off on until they are
"final" with respect to the current production run.  Last I chatted with
ADI they were finishing up some testing on things and wanted to make
sure that everything was set before releasing those.  I would expect
that we'll see those posted soon, but I don't have an exact ETA as of yet.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley