[MinnowBoard] Using a TPM on the MinnowBoard connected with I2C

John "Warthog9" Hawley warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Mon Nov 16 18:00:27 UTC 2015

Apologies for briefness in this, I'm traveling, but the reason this isn't working is the kernel needs to be informed where the Atmel chip is. The quickest way is to write a small kernel module typically referred to as a board file. You can find an example of several of these in the minnow-max-extras repo on github. Basically you need to load the bus, and address of where the Atmel chip is, since it can't be auto discovered like pci, usb, etc.

- John "Warthog9" Hawley