[MinnowBoard] [Minnowboard Max] - Way to reset BIOS settings? (No USB)

James 'Trip' Humphries james.humphries at knights.ucf.edu
Tue Oct 13 20:29:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks again for your advice on getting the Minnowboard back up and running. We went ahead and ordered the SPI Hook and used that to re-flash the device firmware. Everything seems to be back up and running fine!

Thank you again,

-Trip

James 'Trip' Humphries
James.Humphries at knights.ucf.edu
On 2015-10-01 18:28:59, Bill Traynor <btraynor at gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, you use flashrom commands with the spi hook.