[MinnowBoard] How do I know if there is power going to my Silverjaw lure?

Vasanthi, Jagatha jagatha.vasanthi at intel.com
Thu Sep 17 19:20:10 UTC 2015

Hi all
Is there a way to tell if my silverjaw lure has power going to it when I connect it to the Minnowboard Max? I don't see any led lights turn on.

I have a rather unusual setup with my minnowboard max.  I'm trying to connect a NVMe PCIe SSD to the silverjaw lure by using a "PCIe x1 to mPCIe" adapter on the mPCIe slot.
I'm not able to see this SSD. As a first step, I'm trying to see if there are any power issues.

Thanks!
Vasanthi