[MinnowBoard] How to enable PCI Express Root Port 2 by default?

Anders, David david.anders at intel.com
Fri Sep 11 16:15:14 UTC 2015

Grigory,

While there are some people from the EDK list that do subscribe to this list, you would probably get a much better response by posting your question there. Most of the people are this channel are going to be using the "stock" firmware without modification, and as that port is not used on the Max, most of the people here are going to be unable to test those changes...

Thanks
Dave Anders