[MinnowBoard] GPIO mapping

Hay Nguonly HNguonly at ixiacom.com
Fri Sep 11 11:54:23 UTC 2015

Bill, thanks for that quick reply.

Yes, that¹s where I got my example from, but I would like to know how that
GPIO number is derived?
Is it just arbitrary picked by someone, or there is a formula for it.

Thanks
Hay

On 9/11/15, 4:40 AM, "elinux-MinnowBoard on behalf of Bill Traynor"
<elinux-minnowboard-bounces at lists.elinux.org on behalf of