[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Max beats ASUS Z871 with i7 and SSD booting W7

David Rice David.Rice at isipkg.com
Tue Sep 8 23:37:30 UTC 2015

John,

I didn’t try to get Windows 7 running, I got Fedora 22 running. I also created a bootable USB stick using Memtest86 and was able to boot into both successfully by selecting either the USB device or SATA SSD in the UEFI boot manager. The only thing I know about any OS/Firmware combination is that both must be either 32 bit or both must be 64-bit.

Best Regards,

David.