[MinnowBoard] Firmware 0.82 Build error on Windows (VS2008)..?

Lu, ShifeiX A shifeix.a.lu at intel.com
Mon Aug 10 08:37:44 UTC 2015

Please reference MinnowBoard_MAX-Rel_0.82-ReleaseNotes
2.                           HOW TO CREATE A FULL SOURCE TREE
Step 2:
2) Create the following folders (sub-directories) from your workspace (e.g. "C:\MyWorkspace"):

Note: The following list of folders recieve packages from revision 16867 available at:
      https://svn.code.sf.net/p/edk2/code/branches/UDK2014.SP1

       BaseTools
       Conf
       CryptoPkg
       EdkCompatibilityPkg
       EdkShellBinPkg
       FatBinPkg
       IntelFrameworkModulePkg
       IntelFrameworkPkg
       MdeModulePkg
       MdePkg
       NetworkPkg
       PcAtChipsetPkg
       PerformancePkg
       SecurityPkg
       ShellBinPkg
       ShellPkg
       SourceLevelDebugPkg
       UefiCpuPkg
       IntelFspPkg
       IntelFspWrapperPkg

Note: The next two folders are to receive packages from revision 18103

       Vlv2DeviceRefCodePkg
       Vlv2TbltDevicePkg

and step 7 :
7) Download the file "MinnowBoard_MAX-0.82-Binary.Objects.zip" from http://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard-max.
   Unzip the contents of the folders identified in the ZIP file into the same folders (sub-drectories) located
   on your your local workspace (e.g. "C:\Workspace").

to update codebase synchronously on your side.

Thanks,
Shifei