[MinnowBoard] Missing efi shell commands

He, Tim tim.he at intel.com
Fri Jul 24 08:21:08 UTC 2015

Did you build bios using GCC?  Because the binary size built by GCC is larger than the binary size built by VS, so the binary built by GCC is using Mini shell instead of full shell by default.

For GCC build, you can also modify the PlatformPkgGcc.fdf as following, to change shell  definition from mini shell to full shell,  and you need make sure it don’t have build size issue after the changes.
FILE APPLICATION = PCD(gEfiIntelFrameworkModulePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdShellFile) {
    SECTION PE32 = ShellBinPkg/UefiShell/$(EDK_DXE_ARCHITECTURE)/Shell.efi
  }

Best Regards,
Tim