[MinnowBoard] Colour of MinnowBoard PCB sticker indicates?

Rosario Vumbaca rosario.vumbaca at allieddata.com.au
Thu Jul 16 02:24:12 UTC 2015

H John & nb,

Thanks for your replies and information. Looks like the sticker colour
is probably a 'red herring', I'll pass this information on to my colleagues.

Regards,

Rosario

--
Rosario Vumbaca
Electrical Engineer

Allied Data Systems Pty Limited
67/176 South Creek Road, Cromer NSW 2099 Australia
Tel. +61 2 9982 1510 | Fax. +61 2 9984 7807
E-mail: rosario.vumbaca at allieddata.com.au | Web: www.allieddata.com.au