[MinnowBoard] MBM board BIOS waiting ethernet and taken 50 seconds

Krau, Michael P michael.p.krau at intel.com
Tue Jul 7 17:23:33 UTC 2015

Question:  Is the effort to perform a PXE boot?  Or booting to Linux from some other boot device (media)?

My earlier response was based upon the later (non-network boot).  Which was my understanding based upon the statement of disabling PCIE0 (the NIC) - hard to do a PXE boot without a NIC.

Thanks,

Michael Krau