[MinnowBoard] Cool MinnowBoard Max enclosure available ...

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:49:35 UTC 2015

When I received the first model container I stuck 2 10W resistors in it
sitting on a heat resistant pad so that most heat transfer would be
radiation or convention. I closed the doors as much as I could and pumped
20W into it and left it overnight. The temperature of the container only
rose about 1°F. The zinc casting is a good conductor with lots of surface
area.

--

Checkout my Desktop Container Computer on Kickstarter
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dickhardt/dc2-desktop-container-computer-for-docker-containe>

Signup at http://HARDTWARE.com to be notified about my next Kickstarter, a
multi tool wrist / watch band