[MinnowBoard] PWM problem

Oshrat, Yinon yinon.oshrat at intel.com
Thu Jun 25 11:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi,
I try to use the PWM GPIOs of a Minnowboard MAX and encounter a problem.
No matter what the value I write into
/sys/class/pwm/pwmchip0/pwm0/period
The output signal period is the same, about 1.3ms
Did anyone encounterd this problem? Is there a way to fix that?

I use Ubuntu with kernel 3.19.0-15-generic

Thanks
Yinon

Intel Israel (74) Limited