[MinnowBoard] [edk2] HDMI

Wei, David david.wei at intel.com
Wed Jun 17 15:01:54 UTC 2015

What function would you want to implement?

Display (including HDMI display interface) are initialized by Intel GOP (Graphic OutPut Protocol) driver. It locates at Vlv2MiscBinariesPkg\GOP\7.2.1011\RELEASE_VS2008x86\X64\IntelGopDriver.efi.

EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL protocol, which is produced by this driver, provides functions to manipulate display. Please search in MinnowBoard Max source code to get samples on how to uses this protocol.

typedef struct _EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL    EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL;

struct _EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL {
  EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_QUERY_MODE  QueryMode;
  EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_SET_MODE    SetMode;
  EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_BLT         Blt;
  EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_MODE        *Mode;
};

extern EFI_GUID gEfiGraphicsOutputProtocolGuid;

Thanks,
David | SSG BIOS