[MinnowBoard] Wifi/Bluetooth questions

Bill Traynor btraynor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:47:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:41 PM,  <ericolv at cox.net> wrote:
> I have a MBM and a Silverjaw Lure, populated with a 120gb ssd. I installed the 0.80 64-bit version of the firmware and  I'm running Windows 8.1 embedded.  So far, all is working well. I have an open mPCI-E slot on the silverjaw and was looking at a Wifi/Bluetooth card, such as the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 WiFi Bluetooth card.
>
> Anyone else have experience with this card or perhaps a different one I should consider?

I'm using the AC 7260 with my SilverJaw and it worked out of the box.
Both Debian and Fedora detected and configured the card for my network
seamlessly.

> Any problems or pitfalls to be aware of?

You need the little extender to attach the card to the SilverJaw securely:

http://www.tincantools.com/MinowBoard_Max_Add-ons/mPCIe-Half-Size-Extender-Bracket.html