[MinnowBoard] HDMI screens - error: no suitable video mode found.

Julian Lunz git at jlunz.de
Tue May 26 20:19:44 UTC 2015

Okay, after some time I got a powered hdmi switch and a hdmi repeater.
I tried both devices with all my micro-hdmi <-> hdmi cables.
No luck, same behaviour as before.
Is there anything else I can check, solder points / test pads?
I have access to test equipment.
Otherwise, rma at minnowboard.org?

--
Julian