[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX Su commands

Tanvir Mustofa dhruvo.eee at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:35:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am a new minnowboard MAX (v2) user. I am using the dual core version.

I used this link (
https://01.org/android-ia/guides/android-5.0-lollipop-bring-guide) to get
android running on the device. But The problem use that I am not able to
work as superuser. Neither Su or Sudo seems to work on the board. There is
"Su" binary in /system/Xbin. So from adb shell I can work as a superuser.
But from system terminal on board not possible. I tried
-copying the binary form /system/xbin/ to /system/bin/.
-creating su binary from source file and copying it to /system/bin/.

But so far no success. If anyone has been able to get the "su" working,
please let me know. Thanks in advance

Regards
Tanvir