[MinnowBoard] no suitable video mode found booting in blind mode

Ken Tait ktait at venturesystemdesign.com
Thu May 21 22:38:37 UTC 2015

I see you flashed this with an amd64 image..I don't think this is
right...I don't think an AMD image will run on this...

Also the partition label of MAC can't be right, perhaps it thinks there
is no swap space..
Can you see a kernel layout on this or is it just the EFI bootloader?

Also I remember some discussion on whether the efi was a 32 bit or 64
bit version, had to be the same as the disti??
what does ver say?

Did you try a straight up 32 bit version.

Other than that, drive looks ok. Make sure there is a/boot/efi entry....
if so, mount to this and try loading what's there...
there has to be a boot manager on the driver to work.

There are a couple of other things that can cause it to fail.
There is a FAST BOOT option in the shell that is usually the default,
this needs to be disabled as it can prevent the USB from being seen.
Also the Windows Fast Startup needs to be disabled if this shell has it,
this is not the same as fast boot switch.
Ken