[MinnowBoard] Compiling kernel for MinnowBoardMax 3.16

Ferchu R chamac2 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:22:49 UTC 2015

Darren:

The Debian scripts for building the kernel fail when there is a .config
file in the root of Linux. Besides Minnowmax-3.18.txt, do you have a list
of the changes that should be made to the standard .confing to get the same
results than the merge?. As I see, maybe it would be easer if I modify the
options manually by editconfigs, but its hard to browse to each config just
by the way they appear in the .config.

Thanks.