[MinnowBoard] Silverjaw working?

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:59:12 UTC 2015

With a mSata drive installed the only options I see in the Boot Manger are
EFI Shell and IPv4/IPv6 network options.  It basically looks the same with
or without the mSata drive in it's slot.

With a normal sata drive attached, I actually get an option for that drive,
so I know at least the onboard sata channel works.