[MinnowBoard] Info Windows

Bill Traynor btraynor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:01:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:50 AM,  <stefano.castelli at unipd.it> wrote:
> Good morning,
> we are from NEOS, an Italian society operating in the environmental field.
> We would be interested in buying minnowboard max This is just to enquire
> some information:
>
> Would it be possible to install Windows on minnowboard max.?

Yes, absolutely.

See here:  https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/Library/Windows/Hardware/dn781278(v=vs.85).aspx

> -Where could we find it?

I assume you mean the Minnowboard MAX.  See here:

http://www.minnowboard.org/where-to-buy/

> -How much does it cost?

Depends on the board version and distributor.  But generally between
$100-$150 USD.  Please check prices with your distributor of choice.

> -Do installation tutorials exist?

For Windows, the Microsoft link above walks you through installation.

> If no, would it be possible to use Windows through an emulator?

Not necessary.