[MinnowBoard] Silverjaw working?

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:27:16 UTC 2015

So i tested the mSata in another laptop and it worked, and i grabbed that
mSata (that was in the laptop and working) and tested it in the silverjaw
and it still wasn't detected by the firmware as a boot option, no in the OS
when live booed.  Is there something in the efi firmware settings that I
should make sure ie enabled?

I'll give Mint a try and see if that finds the drive.