[MinnowBoard] Building the firmware with CSM

Berth-Olof Bergman bo.bergman at winzenttech.com
Tue May 5 08:45:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

There is a full legacy BIOS for MinnowBoard Max available. See video clip <https://youtu.be/0ptuK_A37zU>! If you like to build firmware, I suggest you use SeaBIOS as it’s open source and free. You can also use Sage BIOS (coreboot with Sea BIOS payload). There are no free CSM as I know about, so my tip is to build the UEFI firmware in 32-bit mode with SeaBIOS as payload.

If your main interest is having support for legacy boot (as apposed to developing your own), I suggest you use Winzent or Sage BIOS.