[MinnowBoard] Problem reading CPU temp in linux (yocto build)

Gerard Bucas gerard.b at tekmagic.net
Wed Apr 29 20:38:28 UTC 2015

Hi nb

Thanks but I see that your  temp ALSO returns 26.8C (same as mine!!). That is the 'problem', no matter what the chip temp is (could be too hot to even touch under heavy load) - the temp returned is ALWAYS 26.8C!!!

Have a look and let me know if that is also what you observe (seems like it from what you wrote as it is too much of a co-incidence that you get EXACTLY the same value as I do - hot or cold!!)

Thanks

Gerard