[MinnowBoard] Need to disable both UART on LSE?

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Wed Apr 29 18:25:51 UTC 2015

I assume all you are trying to do is flip the UARTs over to GPIO, this
can be done in the bios configuration menu here:

http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:MaxBios#LPSS_.26_SCC_Configuration

you'll notice

* LPSS 1 Configuration
** LPSS HSUART #1 Support
** LPSS HSUART #1 FlowCtrl
** LPSS HSUART #2 Support

Just flip them to disabled and the GPIO pins should work as you are
expecting.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley