[MinnowBoard] linux driver for PCIe bus on Minnowboard MAX

Vasanthi, Jagatha jagatha.vasanthi at intel.com
Fri Apr 24 18:01:16 UTC 2015

Hi All
My project is to  assess the performance of the CPU in transferring data to and from a RAM disk that will be connected through the PCIe port.

I'm very new to embedded linux and the Minnowboard MAX so I have a couple of basic questions based on my research so far.

1.       Are there any considerations to keep in mind for my project while choosing the linux distribution to work with? I would like to use Ubunto but I'm wondering if there are advantages in Debian or Angstrom that I should know about.

2.       Is there a PCIe driver/device file that is available for the Minnowboard Max?

Thank you!
Vasanthi