[MinnowBoard] Jetsam Lure (mPCIE Lure) availabiliy ???

Berth-Olof Bergman bo.bergman at winzenttech.com
Fri Apr 24 07:26:36 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,

I think the problem is the popularity of the boards that is the problem. There are so high demands on boards, that they have problem keeping up. That’s also why they have trouble with the replies as the emails are piling up.

However, I think it would deb a great idea of them to put up a general message on their site requesting people that have old pending orders to write again. They should then assign staff to handle this separately.

Best regards,

B-O