[MinnowBoard] Jetsam Lure (mPCIE Lure) availabiliy ???

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Thu Apr 23 18:04:51 UTC 2015

On 4/23/2015 10:49 AM, B Cran wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Berth-Olof Bergman
> <bo.bergman at winzenttech.com <mailto:bo.bergman at winzenttech.com>> wrote:
>
>     Yes. I agree. But I needed them. The lures was $199.80 and Fedex
>     freight was $159.02 (to Sweden). Paid for more than 11 weeks ago and
>     order still in confirmed state.
>

> I'm in the US, placed an order for a Calamari ($58) on Feb 1st and have
> yet to receive it, and have had no replies to my query about the order.

I've reached out to Technodisti about the stuff that's been reported here.

Berth: My understanding is that they've tried to reach out to you but
never heard back, is it possible something got trapped in a spam filter?
 They've told me they are re-reaching out to you, so can you keep an eye
out for that?

Bruce: I'm making Technodisti aware of your situation too, I would guess
they will be reaching out shortly.

If anyone else has any issues with Technodisti, or any of the other
distributors, can you either CC me on your e-mails with them, or contact
me directly so I can try and bring it up with them?

Thanks!

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley