[MinnowBoard] Jetsam Lure (mPCIE Lure) availabiliy ???

Scott Guthrie scottgu3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:28:10 UTC 2015

Yeah, my soldering skills aren't quite up to that, on the other hand, if
you got enough people to be interested, a lot of the small board houses
will do assembly too.  I've used Screaming Circuits (
http://www.screamingcircuits.com/)  at work a few times for small runs.  I
don't recall how much the assembly runs were, but the board costs were
inexpensive for certain.

Scott