[MinnowBoard] Jetsam Lure (mPCIE Lure) availabiliy ???

Berth-Olof Bergman bo.bergman at winzenttech.com
Thu Apr 23 09:33:44 UTC 2015

The Jetsam lure will only be available from Technodisti. I don’t know if they have ever delivered anything. I do know however, that several people have ordered and payed for products and never got them. That even includes Minnowboard Max! People have been trying to contact them with no luck, so you should probably avoid them all together.

I think the lure is available from Mouser Electronics. They are reliable and delivers all over there world.