[MinnowBoard] testing coreboot

Berth-Olof Bergman bo.bergman at winzenttech.com
Thu Apr 23 09:27:06 UTC 2015

Having the legacy compatibility module would be nice. It’s present in all commercial BIOSes, as this kind of problem would not be acceptable for a laptop or desktop.

I recommend to use a SPI programmer. I read the ROM from the ISO file and used a Dediprog SF100 to program the flash. After this you have a legacy compatible BIOS that can boot from your USB key.