[MinnowBoard] What is the distribution status of MinnowMax Single and Dual?

Ferchu R chamac2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:24:48 UTC 2015

Hi.

I was wondering what is the distribution status of Single and Dual Core
Minnowboard Max. It seems there is not stock in none of the authorized
distributors excepting Mouser (up to few days ago there were not stock
there either). My concerns is because I am using Intel NUC for one small
project, but I think Minnow Max would be best suitable. But I need to have
the security of being able to purchase a dozen. or so, each month.

Thanks.