[MinnowBoard] microcode FV

Deric Cole Deric_Cole at phoenix.com
Fri Apr 3 21:29:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am build Minnowboard MAX BIOS from EDK2 source, with some changes. Is this the right place to ask a question about this?

When I try to move the microcode firmware volume to make more space for FVMAIN, bad things happen. I believe it is because the prebuilt binary drivers are using PcdFlashMicroCodeAddress as a fixed at build PCD, so it no longer matches the one generated by my build. Is there a known solution to this problem?

Deric Cole
Principal Customer Engineer
Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
15266 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-614-5191 Tel
503-567-3001 Fax
Deric_Cole at phoenix.com<mailto:Deric_Cole at phoenix.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D06E17.64DC3280]

www.phoenix.com<http://www.phoenix.com>

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES.