[MinnowBoard] How to build the firmware image with SourceLevelDebugPkg?

Anteja Vuk-Maček anteja.vukmacek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:54:38 UTC 2015

Hi,
 When I link DebugCommunicationLib (
SourceLevelDebugPkg/Library/DebugCommunicationLibUsb/DebugCommunicationLibUsb.inf
) in PlatformPkgIA32.pkg and build firmware image with success, firmware
image don't boot correctly. I link PeCoffExtraActionLib like Jeff told me,
but firmware don't boot correctly.

Problem: Why DebugCommunicationLibUsb library make problem?

Best regards,
Anteja