[MinnowBoard] Trouble booting new Minnowboard Max

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Mon Mar 30 16:59:48 UTC 2015

fs0: should appear on the properly partitioned and formatted USB stick (2.0
or 3.0), microSD card, or SATA drive. These should be connected at power-on.

If the device is added later, or if for some reason it is not detected, you
can try to re-enumerate with:
> map -r
> connect -r
> fs0:

If the device is connected on power-on and doesn't automatically enumerate,
please send us details as that is likely a bug.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center