[MinnowBoard] USB power adapter

David Byte dbyte at suse.com
Thu Mar 26 16:18:55 UTC 2015

I have a flotsam running using a 32GB super cache msata on the CUI Inc
2.5A power supply without issue today.  My goal is to ensure I have
enough power for the entire stack (the 2.5" SSD drive is only rated at
1A, so there is plenty left over in the power supply I am looking at.

What I am looking for is just a little more experienced input from
someone who may have done something similar.

The system I am building is for prototyping software for distributed
environments.  Think OpenStack, Ceph, HPC, etc.

David Byte
Sr. Technology Strategist
Alliances and Integrated Systems
SUSE