[MinnowBoard] USB power adapter

David Byte dbyte at suse.com
Thu Mar 26 16:07:52 UTC 2015

Good advice Ken.

I'm looking to power a stack of up to 8 boards with Flotsam boards and
possibly up to 8 SATA 2.5" SSD drives as well.  So, I am assuming I need
to be looking at about 16 devices * 2.5A each @ 5V on a good switching
power supply.

Thoughts of using this:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Mean-Well/HSP-250-5/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsPs3th5F8koANcuRqubmL6N%252bynPk%252b952k%3d
and breaking it out to the 16 device plugs?

David Byte
Sr. Technology Strategist
Alliances and Integrated Systems
SUSE