[MinnowBoard] GSoC-2015 U-Boot EFI Support

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Mar 23 15:40:56 UTC 2015

Hi Evgenii,

On 12 March 2015 at 12:01, Evgenii <zhurko.e96 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Improve U-Boot EFI Support, this project very interested to me.
> I have a good knowledge in C, i'll prove this in some tasks, if it's need.
>
> But i also want to get detailed information about final results, that you
> want to see
> I'll wait your answer and your questions for me.

I have added some more details on the page here:

http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:GSoC2015

I also added an ACPI / SMM project. This is a little harder.

Can you give me a little info about your background with Open Source
code? Have you used embedded boards / fiddled with U-Boot / Linux /
etc.?

Regards,
Simon