[MinnowBoard] Feedback polls - SD Card & eMMC (#1)

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Fri Mar 20 07:19:24 UTC 2015

So I've already got this up on Google+ but wanted to give folks on the
mailing list, or that don't have Google+ accounts, a chance to chime in
on some polls we are going to be running.  We've been getting a lot of
great feedback from the community, and we want to start putting some
numbers, and specific conversations, to the things we've been hearing.
I've got 10 such questions that I'll be posting on Google+ and
re-posting here to the mailing lists (I'll start these posts with
"Feedback polls" if you want to filter them).

So I'll kick off with the first one that's already posted:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MinnowboardOrg/posts/KvdRmaGFtek

Which would you rather have:
	- SD Card (for removable media)
	- eMMC (on-board, minimum of 4GB)
	- Both (slightly more expensive)

Someone's already asked on Google+, how much more expensive and the only
way I can answer that is - what is it worth to you for 4GB (or more) of
memory on-board?

I'm actually really encouraged with the turnout I've seen on Google+
already, and I'll post the poll numbers on the wiki (don't have a place
yet but I'll let folks know when I post the second question).

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley