[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Max Lures

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Tue Mar 17 01:05:10 UTC 2015

On 03/15/2015 09:44 PM, John Roach wrote:
> G'Day All,
>
> I noticed that the Lure page
> (http://www.elinux.org/Minnowboard:MaxLures) has significantly less on
> it than it used to.  I had a look through the history and noticed a
> deliberate removal.  Does anybody know why this is and is it still
> possible to purchase the Seacat, Flotsam or Jetsam Lures?

So the Lure page had a bunch of churn recently as one of our lure
manufacturers wanted to change up some content (and as a result kind
made the page a bit barren).  They got me the new content late last
week, and unfortunately I was down sick and couldn't help them get it
up.  The revised content is now up, so the page shouldn't look so barren.

With respect to the Seacat, I don't think that particular lure will ever
be generally available, though we do have the Flotsam and Jetsam which
do both of those separately.  I know there are some other lures in the
works, they just aren't far enough along to talk about yet, but keep
your eyes peeled :-)

- John