[MinnowBoard] No EUFI shell - No Display - D2 LED never Turns on

Anders, David david.anders at intel.com
Thu Mar 12 16:09:52 UTC 2015

Daniel,

Can you please check to see if the metal processing plate has been removed from the bottom of the HighSpeedExpansion connector? This plate is suppose to be removed before shipping, and if it hasn't been it could short out the board. Please check here for images of the plate:

http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:MinnowMax_HSE_issue

thanks
Dave Anders