[MinnowBoard] System power/reset control architecture with PCIe

Leigh Gawne leighgawne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:00:38 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for the information, very helpful. PCIe TX diff pair caps
and I2C level shifters already in place :-)

Out of interest, is there a published schematic for the Mini PCIe Lure
available?

Re-reviewing after your comment I will definitely go with the PWROK signal
with an assembly option for an alternative RC as you have suggested.

Will post some more information on the design as things progress.

All the best,

Leigh